Friday, July 2, 2010

Dixie and Those Tiny Chicks

I have decided to go for another learning curve. Can you imagine any one getting involved with those cute little fuzzy biddies on the internet? I was told about this by one of my friends I met on the internet. So here I go again and thinking will I be able to learn this, and inside saying to my self, "I Can," what a thought for me to have while still working on my article marketing! I know you would like to know when am I going to tell you ?

Here goes, I signed up for wordpressgold, and have gotten to the point of no return, and will keep working toward setting up a site. It is very challenging but keeps me working and learning wich is the main thing.

I am remembering some things from the farm, Chicken coops came up and I wanted to use that as my first site.




I will keep you posted, stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment