Monday, September 20, 2010

Tinker Bell Costumes Plus More

I love little children and Halloween is around the corner,so Tinker-Tinker-Little- Bell-  was my first one and then I did a second one Fairy Tale Costumes For Boys, stay with me please there is more,of course I had to add another.Fairy Tales Costumes Today, another surprise,Fairy Tales Costumes  and last b not least,Fairytale Storybook Costumes, take a look at these and you will be able to see how much fun they are
and below is the story behind these sites. :)
I just started a new project, :)  Yes , it is true and I have been trying very hard to make it right. My instructor guided me all the way, you would not think I had enough between my eyes to go it  alone, do you ?. :)  All kidding a side it has been a hard one for me but I was obsessed with it, wake up at very unusual hours of the  night and stagger up the stairs with a new idea, something I knew I had to try. Of course the last thing  I needed was for my computer to crash. I was infected with spy ware that had me chomping at the bit. I finally have it fixed, I hope! I was in the middle of doing this post when it really kicked in  and I was helpless. This is my first contact with this Blog since that happened.!  So being a newbie is hard, especially when she said you will need to do this in a week, took me much longer than a week, think it took me 4 weeks. before the computer crash.
When you consider how slow I am, because this is all so new, I must keep telling my self how well I did! :)

Happy Halloween. Stayed tuned  for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment